The Thai carrier will also introduce direct flights from Trat to Samui to Phuket.
Significant timetable changes are as follows:
- Bangkok - Phuket and return from five flights daily to six.
- Bangkok - Trat and return from two flights daily to three.
- Bangkok - Male and return from two flights weekly to three.
- Bangkok - Phnom Penh and return from three flights daily to four.
- Bangkok - Rangoon and return from once daily to twice.
- Bangkok - Luang Prabang and return from once daily to twice.